Sweeten it Up!
Use SOREL coconut sugar to sweeten coffee, tea,
or any of your favorite healthy treats.
Any recipe that calls for sugar, just replace it
with SOREL coconut sugar for a distinct sweetness
with a nutty caramel taste.
2 cups rolled oats
¼ cup corn oil
½ cup almonds
½ cup dried cranberries or any kind of dried fruits
¾ cup honey
¼ cup Sorel coconut Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts and Sorel coconut sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, oil and salt. Combine both mixtures and put into sheet pans. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes to achieve an even color.
3. Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl. Add dried fruits and mix until evenly distributed.
1/2 piece avocado
1 piece banana(sliced)
1/2 cup ice
1/4 cup Sorel coconut sugar
1/3 cup almond milk
1. Combine avocado, banana, ice, Sorel coconut sugar and almond milk in a blender.
2. Blend until completely smooth.
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup butter
1 egg beaten
1/2 cup SOREL coconut sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder.
2. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and SOREL coconut sugar then add egg.
3. Gradually add flour mixture then fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on baking sheet and bake about 8 to 10 minutes.